DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dropping image transmission

RedBull

Reactions
I've flown my mavic a total of 3 occasions now. 1st time seemed perfect, 2nd time it acted funny and started drifting a little (it starts slowly rotating left or right) almost slow enough you can't tell. This last occasion my video feed keeps dropping and same drifting as last time.

When I lose video feed it gives me the option to return to home. To me that points to the mavic or the app. The connection was seated all the way, I checked. If it was disconnected then it shouldn't even give me the option of returning to home using the phone (because if it wasn't connected it wouldn't receive the command from my phone. So, is there anyone out there who can give me their idea of what's going on? Or should I just try to get with DJI and switch the mavic out. This didn't inspire confidence given that I was on a mountain peak and this happened 5-6 times. I'll also note that my controller did not lose connection, I was able to fly it back with no issue as I was in LOS.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I recommend you do an IMU calibration then go and download the DJI assistant 2 and refresh the latest firmware.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_