DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

eBay purchase?

0ursisthefury

Reactions
Does DJI warranty cover eBay purchases? Not from a second hand seller with a used Mavic, but there are sellers with brand new Mavic Pros and they say it is covered by DJI warranty. I have some ebay gift cards, so I'm debating on purchasing this from there

Dji has a list of their authorized sellers. Go to their website to see them. I would not buy from someone that is not on that list. Your call though.

Reactions: 0ursisthefury
I sold Mavic Pro Fly More on eBay. Supplied buyer a receipt and he was able to get DJI warranty work on his drone when he needed it. Just sayin... YMMM.

3 of my buyers also had Mavic issues. I just sent them a copy of my best buy and apple receipt and all went well. Just get a copy of the receipt before getting one, but for less headache, just keep an eye on Bestbuy's supply. I keep getting notification emails from them almost weekly now

Reactions: 0ursisthefury
3 of my buyers also had Mavic issues. I just sent them a copy of my best buy and apple receipt and all went well. Just get a copy of the receipt before getting one, but for less headache, just keep an eye on Bestbuy's supply. I keep getting notification emails from them almost weekly now
Three buyers? Are these prone to issues?

I sold close to 30, so it's not that bad when u look at it, but I guess 10% is not that assuring either lol.

hi i am very new to drones....
can you please tell me that is it safe to buy from ebay? Coz in DJI website DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo is $1299 and in ebay also they are selling it for $1299. How come they are selling it for the same price arent they add markup and sell the item for more rather than selling it same price as DJI? so what are they benefiting from selling this? Please help this will be my very first drone.
I am a resident of Botswana in Africa so DJI Doesnt deliver besides in South Africa the authorised DJI resellers are almost $600 expensive than the DJI Website.
Please help......

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gplunk99