DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

EPSON Moverio BT-300 Review

There was a step in there to reboot. I am not in front of my computer. Just follow his direction to the T
Yes correct, but....
I didn't reboot, just forced close and cleared data/cache and it still worked

I followed the instructions for the Amazon Fire TV .....
Loaded/installed APK's in order
Ran play-store and logged in.
Cleared DJI cache/data
Ran DJI

Last edited:
yeah those packages line up to the packages listed above which are in the zip file, which are in the link. You add the reboot after the first package listed below. Then continue installing as instructed with the login n download of your maps with the DJI app.

I used the German site and it's files that were listed. I did not use the English version. Even though I am in the US. it is all working but I do get the small warning icon at the top left bar stating I should update Google Play. The files listed on the English site look to be different and some different versions.

Curious if your versions you installed are also showing the warning of needing to update the Google Play store. Reboot the BT-300 and see if that warning pops up on the top menu bar.

yeah those packages line up to the packages listed above which are in the zip file, which are in the link. You add the reboot after the first package listed below. Then continue installing as instructed with the login n download of your maps with the DJI app.

Allright, thanks.
So : install APK 1 > Reboot> install APK 2 and 3> Login > Clear Go4 data > start G04 and enjoy HERE maps.? I NEED to do this when I get home but I will have only 1 braincell running on vapes

Yes - correct
and to Macinfosys - yes I get the play store update messages after reboot - although you can turn the notifications off from within settings

Yes - correct
and to Macinfosys - yes I get the play store update messages after reboot - although you can turn the notifications off from within settings

Ok. then I will not bother to reload the entire thing using the ENGLISH versions since those seems to be different files but still seem to be an older copy with the update message. I am not going to worry and maybe Ender will come up with a FULL functioning version of the store so we can actually download / buy stuff through it without issue. :). Yea I know I have very high hopes here! :)

How did you all connect your Mavic remote to the Epson remote? The default Mavic cable is short and the large USB to Micro USB doesn't work for 3 of 3 cables I tried...?

NOOOOOOO!!!!! Yeah I already bought one a big ago realizing this but didn't know ya'll were smarter ahead of time than me. You'd figure it'd come with it....

you do realise for the large USB to work, the small side usb connector on the RC has to be disconnected?

Got an amazing evenning yesterday. Got my BT-300 running and load a lot of apps. I was able to load Litchi !
I ended watching netflix and paired via bluetooth my QC35s . The color are so sharp and detailed, looks like a 50~60 inc Tv. It was funny that at one point I forgot I was wearing them and felt weird that I was lying down and couldnt see my legs and thought, hey what the hell where are my legs!! haha.

Wore them today on my way to the office to see if I really need the dark shades and I think they work great without them. Of course the image its a bit transparent but I can imagine watching my drone trough the clear lenses and watching the cockpit thought the glasses. By the way yesterday the DJI app was updated to the latest version. Interesting. Looking forward for the weekend to test them out!

Reactions: SkyHigh Pryo
Got an amazing evenning yesterday. Got my BT-300 running and load a lot of apps. I was able to load Litchi !
I ended watching netflix and paired via bluetooth my QC35s . The color are so sharp and detailed, looks like a 50~60 inc Tv. It was funny that at one point I forgot I was wearing them and felt weird that I was lying down and couldnt see my legs and thought, hey what the **** where are my legs!! haha.

Wore them today on my way to the office to see if I really need the dark shades and I think they work great without them. Of course the image its a bit transparent but I can imagine watching my drone trough the clear lenses and watching the cockpit thought the glasses. By the way yesterday the DJI app was updated to the latest version. Interesting. Looking forward for the weekend to test them out!

I must ask. HOW did you get Litchi to load and work. PLEASE enlighten us.

Reactions: SkyHigh Pryo
So these are working great! Me n the girl love em! Reading text is not easy on these but that's the diopter adjustment limitation and why prescription glasses are made as they are. Still when viewing video the brain merges things quickly if it's in motion and you never notice, just with text.

There's certainly some development to happen but they are dev devices so the sky should be the limit (400 ft). I really look forward to other applications like schematic overlays n such. These are a wonderful innovation and my whole use has been with the Mavic so far. I don't think I'd really want to fly without them. We'll see as time passes but I doubt I'll change my mind!

OH YEAH! BUY THE Micro USB to Micro USB cord before you buy these if you want the Epson. You'll understand immediately why if you don't.

Just loaded the APK and fired it up. Havent tested it yet with the drone

any chance you can send me the APK download link ? I have not been able to find the latest version that is avail online outside of the Google play store.

I assume you had already bough tit before on another Android device ?

Did it just recognize your previous purchase and I assume you did all of this BEFORE the google play store hack that as just figured out earlier today ?

Found the APK for there latest version. Unfortunately I am not able to buy it from the web on any device that I have (BT-300 or my Mac) since it states it is not compatible with my devices. I am guessing I will need some type of Android device that I can use Litchi, then use that device to make the purchase and hopefully the APK I have already installed on the BT-300 will just start working..... Just assuming but have no clue since I do not have a paid Litchi app on Android.

Got my K1 now and still not able to use it with the glyph...no hdmi> microhdmi!!! So need to get this first. Dremeled my tx a bit more so the shield fits all the way up against the tx. I screwed one thing up i guess. Pushing the tablet into the tx i stripped this rubber thingy that looks like a speaker on the non-camera side of the shield. Sticky underneath. There is a hole underneath and 2 sensor looky thingies. Anyone know what to do with this? Can i just put some tape over it and get on with my life or do i panic?
Hope it gets you in time .
The K1 has a mini HDMI connector not micro.
You have to get a (male)mini (not micro) HDMI to (female) HDMI Adapter. The cable of the Glyphs are micro at the goggles to (male) HDMI at the other end.

I tried 3 cables to the bottom USB and none worked. 3 ft, 1ft, and 6". That's what she said :D Ok but seriously no diff. Plug to the Micro USB the remote usually uses and it is happy. So yeah ordered the cable. How did you get around it?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ad60