DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Factory reset problem

PeteS2017

Reactions
I'd be very grateful if anyone can tell me what to do here.

My tablet, a Nexus 7, was behaving erratically, so I did a factory reset on it last night. I backed stuff up, and saved stuff on a USB, but I didn't do the one most important thing of all - I didn't check that I knew the password for the Gmail address associated with the tablet - the one I used to register my Mavic and the one I used to buy Litchi and several other apps. I'd also been stupid enough not to set up a recovery email or phone number, and I can't seem to remember the month I created the account. I've been trying for hours to get into the account with no luck.

I'm pretty much resigned to having to buy Litchi again, but what is frightening me is that I might have to re-register my Mavic and will find that impossible without the email address I originally used. I'm so scared that I haven't even tried yet - my Mavic has staying in its case ever since I made this stupid blunder.

Can anyone advise me please?

So,...your issue is that you dont remember your gmail password. I suppose it was not your primary mail account, am i right? So if you do not rember it then for playstore apps you will have to buy again the apps. For Mavic registration, lets say that you sell it, next owner can not register it again??? So i think that you can re-register it with a second account but if this is not possible then contact DJI and they will help you with that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin