DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally Get the Footage I want!

Bilbo

Reactions
Here are some of the best shots I've been able to get so far. This camera has a lot of potential. It is taking me a minute to figure out its sweet spots but I'm getting there. PolarPro Cinema series collection filters are helping me get there! The ND16 was used for this video. Tell me your thoughts!

Great music for the video. Awesome sunset shots. The spinning segment didn't seem to match with the soft flows of the sunset scene but all great footage.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Great music for the video. Awesome sunset shots. The spinning segment didn't seem to match with the soft flows of the sunset scene but all great footage.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I thought the spinning scenes brought it all back down to earth. As far as I'm concerned that could've been National Geographic or something, but when I saw the in sync spinning I was reminded that "even you can do this" like they say in the dji hype me up video.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Very nice indeed. Last shot was best in my opinion. Great works, thnx for sharing.

Nice and smooth. With the ND filter on what was your frame rate? I only saw any jumpiness around 1:18 where the bridge seems to move in distinct steps, but that could have been my internet connection at work. I'll have to re-watch when I get home where I have giga-bit service.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi