DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally got my Mavic back from RMA

Skcorsemaj

Reactions
Except they sent me a new one! After waiting 3 weeks on my mavic to be fixed I received it in the mail today. What I got was my original Mavic box with a new aircraft inside the box. After a quick 10 minute test flight I did not novice an issue so at this point I'm pleased

Quick question.. because I have dji care refresh and it is bound by the serial number will I have an issue if I have to claim this Mavic with a different serial number on dji care refresh?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: cowboytim3
If i understand it correctly, they should have moved the DJI Care over to the new serial number. You may want to give them a call to confirm this, though.

Same thing happened to me, they moved over the care to the new Mavic.

How about FAA registration. How do I update the serial there?

Mavic - North Bay, CA

Same thing happened to me, they moved over the care to the new Mavic.

How about FAA registration. How do I update the serial there?

Mavic - North Bay, CA

If you fly for hobby/recreation, you don't have to enter serial number of drone.

Except they sent me a new one! After waiting 3 weeks on my mavic to be fixed I received it in the mail today. What I got was my original Mavic box with a new aircraft inside the box. After a quick 10 minute test flight I did not novice an issue so at this point I'm pleased

Quick question.. because I have dji care refresh and it is bound by the serial number will I have an issue if I have to claim this Mavic with a different serial number on dji care refresh?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I just looked back at your post with the original problem. I read about the bad board etc. but now after all these Prop Guard issues I wonder if it was not a case of you having the prop guard option on?

Anyway it does confirm one thing. No problem is too small that DJI will not automatically replace the whole drone ;).

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31