DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware 0900 - Can someone in Europe confirm....

ZmoothOperator

Reactions
If you updated to the latest firmware, and use the RC-N1...are the choices for auxiliary light and front leds gone or not?

I'd like to have access to the latest additions (cruise, speed settings etc) but I do NOT want those C1 class restrictions. At least not yet. I don't need to fly close to people, but I do need to be able to film without leds ruining my shots :oops:

I have the same problem as you. I do not want changes to my mavic 3 from this point "Added support for EU C1 certification" but at the same time I wants speed control. Are we stuck at v01.00.0700?

I have the same problem as you. I do not want changes to my mavic 3 from this point "Added support for EU C1 certification" but at the same time I wants speed control. Are we stuck at v01.00.0700?

I also read that it was only a problem with certain remotes (or, new remote firmware). It seemed that the RC-N1 is ok and can still control the lights as before. But I'd like to confirm that before upgrading!

I had contact with DJI. It are two of the more rules for C1 acceptment. If you ask me, it is pretty bad that DJI push this to your controller, but we dont have a choice as i read it well. You can downgrade the FW of your RC to get it back, but you lose things like cruisecontrol and so on.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scout Aerial