DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly again to a previously flown point - NO Waypoints

Pbetancourt

Reactions
Hello, I wonder if there is a way to fly to a previously flown point having just the gps data, taken with an older drone. I know that waypoints can do this but they need the previous point to be recorded in DJI fly app memory. And as The mavic 3 is not compatible with Litchi app I cannot repeat my previous flights done with the much more flexible mavic 2 pro.
Many thanks!

Pablo

I'm pretty sure that you can take any waypoint mission from Litchi and convert it to use on the Mavic 3.
Thought I saw a thread on it. I'm sure you'll get those answers in this thread or a redirection to that thread.

Edit: Found it. Thumbswayup

Reactions: Pbetancourt
Thanks Tufargon, I also found this thread:

The process seems very complicated, specially for me because I have the DJI RC controller instead of an iphone/android, but I will try it, thanks.

Reactions: Tufargon
Thanks Tufargon, I also found this thread:

The process seems very complicated, specially for me because I have the DJI RC controller instead of an iphone/android, but I will try it, thanks.
If it works for you just do it one step at a time and don't pressure yourself. Most times when someone thinks something is very difficult it's because it just looks overwhelming and it may not be that at all. You can do it. One step at a time. Thumbswayup
The DJI RC is an Android so it should be the same as an android phone/tablet.

Reactions: Pbetancourt
The other possibilty is to come back to my mavic 2 Pro, fly with hdrpano iOS APP and put the coordinates I want to go. As simple as that...but not in the mavic 3 🥲
View attachment 161346
This is partly why I sold my basically new Mavic Air 2 and bought a Mavic 2 Pro which is completely autonomous and SDK released so developers can improve on it. Not virtual sticks crap like anything that uses the new Fly app except of course the Mavic 3 but because the SDK is not released, Litchi can't develop it. My personal opinion on your situation is you should have just stuck with the Mavic 2 Pro.

Last edited:
Reactions: GadgetGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu