DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Focusing Issue Fixed?

There was nothing to change in the app settings after an update for me. It just started to auto focus on its' own when I pressed the record button.

Mine focuses all the time, whether I'm recording or not. Whenever there's a significant change to what's in the center of the frame, my camera autofocuses. Doesn't matter if I'm recording or not. It's been this way for the past 2 updates.

Hi, I took some videos and photos at 1080p. I'm tapping every time to focus but after I downloaded the videos and images the camera was not correctly focusing.

I can see the camera was focusing but the images are always bad as the image I'm attaching.

Does the infinite focus the best option?

Wow! I thought mine was bad? If you take a picture from a lower altitude, are there any distances away that appear in focus?

Try this
Turn off auto focus in camera settings
Manually focus on an object approx. 100 ft away (this sets focus to infinity)
You can then use the AFC/MC button on right side of settings on main screen to temporarily switch back auto (AFC) to refocus if needed, then back to MC. Works for me

Reactions: Bzzz
The automatic center focus after takeoff and now when starting recording if it wasn't done recently MAY save you from forgetting to focus but won't always, so it's still better to remember to do it yourself on something that is for sure suitable.
Yes that hapend to me on the weekend still best to check focus I use c1

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming