DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

For easy transport of my MM

Those aluminum cases are a bargain. Here in the US, same price. Pluck some more foam and add your other accessories (ie. batteries, cables, chargers, etc.) as you grow. Wish you well in your flying.

Reactions: Capt KO
Lol. Luckily i have few pelicases witch I'm not using. They are best because of foam possibilities..... but they are rather expensive. Nice solution ☝?. I think best way to go will be foam from pelicase inserted into your case. They foam isn't costly and it's made for this sort of things

Nice idea... ready to use, easy unpack ;)

Those aluminum cases are a bargain. Here in the US, same price. Pluck some more foam and add your other accessories (ie. batteries, cables, chargers, etc.) as you grow. Wish you well in your flying.
Where do you get the cheap cases? The ones I’ve seen locally are expensive. Thanks.

They used to stock them at Home Depot and Lowes, Harbor Freight, also. I used to buy them to organize my magic shows and equipment. $20 with pluck foam and dividers. Prices may vary. Here is an example: Aluminum tool case another example: Aluminum case
Hope this helps.

Lol. Luckily i have few pelicases witch I'm not using. They are best because of foam possibilities..... but they are rather expensive. Nice solution ☝?. I think best way to go will be foam from pelicase inserted into your case. They foam isn't costly and it's made for this sort of things
I use a Pelican 1200 for both my MM .MM combustion in case.jpg and MA MA casejpg.jpg As you know the case is durable, water tight and both fit well in my flight bag. I did treat the pluck foam with Plastic Coat for added durability.

Reactions: Dbez1 and m80116
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rustjan