DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal Help

coachbombay

Reactions
Hey everyone.

Out flying my Mavic for the first couple legit flights trying to get some footage after a few test flights to try out the new features. This is the first time I loaded the footage onto the computer and really took a good look at it.

I notice that while I'm tilting up and down the camera is very jittery. Doing the same as I would have on the p3 for that type of shot.

I've attached the video for you to look at. Not sure if its a setting that needs to be changed or im doing something wrong.

What frame rate are you shooting? Looks like 24p... that has a tendency to stutter or look choppy with fast movement. The other thing is maybe the speed of the card... Panning up moves a lot of pixels and if the card is too slow (or the PC playing it) it will bog a bit. I don't think this is a physical problem with the gimbal.

What frame rate are you shooting? Looks like 24p... that has a tendency to stutter or look choppy with fast movement. The other thing is maybe the speed of the card... Panning up moves a lot of pixels and if the card is too slow (or the PC playing it) it will bog a bit. I don't think this is a physical problem with the gimbal.

The SD is a high speed Sandisk. 32 GB. I honestly didnt even check the FPS. My hands were cold and I was just excited to get it into the air after a week of -30 temps. So the frame rate would be the default after the latest firmware update. Would that be 24?

I do not know what the default its. I thought it was 4k 30, but I was so ecstatic when I unboxed it, it's all a blur now. Either way, it's not difficult to verify. Just make sure you're connected to the bird first.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky