DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal Help

coachbombay

Reactions
Hey everyone.

Out flying my Mavic for the first couple legit flights trying to get some footage after a few test flights to try out the new features. This is the first time I loaded the footage onto the computer and really took a good look at it.

I notice that while I'm tilting up and down the camera is very jittery. Doing the same as I would have on the p3 for that type of shot.

I've attached the video for you to look at. Not sure if its a setting that needs to be changed or im doing something wrong.

What frame rate are you shooting? Looks like 24p... that has a tendency to stutter or look choppy with fast movement. The other thing is maybe the speed of the card... Panning up moves a lot of pixels and if the card is too slow (or the PC playing it) it will bog a bit. I don't think this is a physical problem with the gimbal.

What frame rate are you shooting? Looks like 24p... that has a tendency to stutter or look choppy with fast movement. The other thing is maybe the speed of the card... Panning up moves a lot of pixels and if the card is too slow (or the PC playing it) it will bog a bit. I don't think this is a physical problem with the gimbal.

The SD is a high speed Sandisk. 32 GB. I honestly didnt even check the FPS. My hands were cold and I was just excited to get it into the air after a week of -30 temps. So the frame rate would be the default after the latest firmware update. Would that be 24?

I do not know what the default its. I thought it was 4k 30, but I was so ecstatic when I unboxed it, it's all a blur now. Either way, it's not difficult to verify. Just make sure you're connected to the bird first.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming