DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal Movement Jerky

PakNheat380

Reactions
My Air2s gimbal movement has a jerky movement whether I'm using the DJI Fly app or Litchi. It seems to be during horizontal movement vs vertical. I have calibrated the gimbal and running firmware 1.10.1 Another issue I have is with Mastershots the resulting app prepared video fades to black a second or so before the video finishes playing. I don't seem to have either problem with my Air2. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Recalibrating is what I was going to suggest, but you've tried that. I would contact DJI

Reactions: PakNheat380
Sometimes a piece of sand or grit gets stuck in the gimbal. Try taking a bellows or can of air. Hold the gimbal and try to gently free any debris that might be caught int the gimbal. This sometimes causes resistance and jerky movements in the gimbal. I alway fly from a landingpad to avoid getting dirt in the gimbal or on the lens.

Sometimes a piece of sand or grit gets stuck in the gimbal. Try taking a bellows or can of air. Hold the gimbal and try to gently free any debris that might be caught int the gimbal. This sometimes causes resistance and jerky movements in the gimbal. I alway fly from a landingpad to avoid getting dirt in the gimbal or on the lens.
Thx

You can slow the gimble movements in the app. If it is in the video you may need to change the video settings. Searching previous posts should provide assistance.

Reactions: PakNheat380
You can slow the gimble movements in the app. If it is in the video you may need to change the video settings. Searching previous posts should provide assistance.
Thx. I'll give that a try.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope