DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal won't work properly

Lites14

Reactions
I had a light crash about a week ago with my mavic, picked it up changed a broken prop and it fired right up and everything worked fine. I have probably flown it about a dozen times since then with no problems. I flew it this morning, everything worked as it should. Charged my batteries and went to go fly this evening and my gimbal isn't working. I have a video/ picture feed but it is not normal. It is like sideways. I also can not move it up or down on the controller. I tried calibrating the gimbal and it gets to 5% and then says it failed. Anyone have any ideas what is wrong with it all of a sudden? I really do not want to send it to DJI because this would be my second claim on my DVI care or refresh and it took them three and a half weeks the first time to return my drone to me. And the first time I sent it to them it was totaled and could not be flown. This is just the camera so knowing them it will probably take them the same amount of time to send it back. Any thoughts or anyway to calibrate or fix it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance Zach

the ribbon cable was probably slightly damaged in the crash but didn't separate any of the lets say wires, on startup the camera movement is quite vicious and to the limits, stressing the ribbon, slowly extending the damage until it breaks through a wire

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centrespot