DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go 4.1.18 for android

bsimon

Reactions
I just updated to the this version last night and had my first flight with it this morning. Disappointed overall, the video kept cutting out and losing signal. Also randomly got a motor obstruction error even though there clearly was no obstruction. Anyone else having issues with the newest update?

I'm excited about the pano mode, although how do you actually view the panos? They apparently don't get cached to my phone.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! I updated Thanksgiving Day, I've only had a couple flights on it since. I didn't experience any of the issues you've had. The compiled pano can be viewed in playback in the DJI GO 4 app, you can download a low resolution version of it to your device. In order to compile a high resolution version you will need to use an app like Kolor AutoPano, Hugin or Microsoft Image Composite Editor (ICE).

Got it, thanks.

Yeah, I don't know what's up with my update. The app even crashed mid-flight for no apparent reason

I just updated to the this version last night and had my first flight with it this morning. Disappointed overall, the video kept cutting out and losing signal. Also randomly got a motor obstruction error even though there clearly was no obstruction. Anyone else having issues with the newest update?

I'm excited about the pano mode, although how do you actually view the panos? They apparently don't get cached to my phone.
You are not alone. My Nexus 7 tablet won't work, poor video. The huawei media pad m3 works great. Roll back app to previous version to fix. Follow the link provided previously to download apk for install. Remove old go4 first. You will have to enable unknown sources in setting to install app.

Just completed the update and flew two batteries worth. All seems to work fine pano is cool. I will try more when weather is better and I have more time

You are not alone. My Nexus 7 tablet won't work, poor video. The huawei media pad m3 works great. Roll back app to previous version to fix. Follow the link provided previously to download apk for install. Remove old go4 first. You will have to enable unknown sources in setting to install app.
Forgive me but, I cant find that previously provided link, my Nexus7 is not working any longer w/ DJI GO4

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661