DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go 4 Update 4.3.24

I installed on a new tablet (9.7" Ipad 6th Gen!) today, no problem. Going to send the bird up later.

[edit] well, not sure what version I installed - got it from Apple app store, can't find a version number in the basic intro screens on software)

I installed on a new tablet (9.7" Ipad 6th Gen!) today, no problem. Going to send the bird up later.

[edit] well, not sure what version I installed - got it from Apple app store, can't find a version number in the basic intro screens on software)
i have the same ipad as you and installed the update if you go into the app and find ( about ) at the bottom when you are all connected up ie drone ,controller,mav then you will see it says version 4.3.24

i have the same ipad as you and installed the update if you go into the app and find ( about ) at the bottom when you are all connected up ie drone ,controller,mav then you will see it says version 4.3.24

Heading out there now. I might have to synchronize versions on bird and controller as well... we'll see. Thanks.

Heading out there now. I might have to synchronize versions on bird and controller as well... we'll see. Thanks.
You might want to check and update your firmware BEFORE you go out in the field.
For one thing, updating the AC firmware over the air can be problematic. Many of us had to resort to using Assistant 2.

Reactions: Thomas B
Bird and controller updated wirelessly from my new iPad. I'm always impressed when firmware loads go well (and less impressed when they produce a brick :( )

Flew tonight with latest updates, nothing different noticed.

Reactions: old man mavic
Got the update on my Note 8 today. Tried it tonight with no problems. One thing i noticed home point on map cant be seen unless you zoom way in. Other than that go.

I'm not sure what went wrong with your account, but at least mine seems to be OK.
Actually I guess the problem might have to do with Airdata.com. Recently I have added my DJI account there for automatic synchronisation instead of using their "HD Sync" app. Have now deleted the DJI account settings there and will wait until tomorrow to check if my DJI login will work again as should..

Not me. Still at 4.3.20. Note 8

LOL! I had such a problem with 4.2.4 (pixelation & slow response so I crashed into a tree) I have not updated again after going back to 4.2.3 - my MP works like a champ!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom