DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good morning from the UK

You do not a have a enough information to state I'm irresponsible, obviously you must be a flying god, ask for more information before you judge others on

I'm far from a flying god. My crashing into the brush was one of my instances of irresponsible flying. It's like a manned aircraft pilot running out of fuel. Granted, it was an unpopulated area, as yours was. But still, I was flying stupidly, and I admit it..

These trees are 10 story's and that's the small wons
I'm far from a flying god. My crashing into the brush was one of my instances of irresponsible flying. It's like a manned aircraft pilot running out of fuel. Granted, it was an unpopulated area, as yours was. But still, I was flying stupidly, and I admit it..

Welcome Mike from Chicago the Windy City. still waiting to get my MM. I fly two MP, just in case one crashes, for spare parts. Been viewing all the comments here about the little MM. Have not made up my mind yet, to buy or not to buy. Mike, be good to do research on RTH settings, would like to encourage you to do homework on RTH. Very important, setting, depending on your situation, which setting to use. Hope you find info shared here to help you with any issues you may have. You should check out Mavic Help and Mavic tips, Lots of very helpful information. Let your fingers do the walking. Fly and have fun.

Fair play it takes a good person to say that, and ali can assure you that i did all i could to stop it as i only just fixed it, sods law, you have earned my respect by the way you wrote the last message

Thanks, man! BTW, I am very glad to have you on our Forum, and so is everyone else, judging by the number of "likes" you are getting.

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and guidance. We look forward to seeing the view of your world.

Hi... Mike here, from just outside Portsmouth on the south coast of England.

Picked up a Mavic Mini yesterday, never flown a 'proper' drone before, only ever played with the toy ones, and wow, this thing is a different league!

Looking forward to learning how to use this to it's full potential, ready for a trip to Lapland this winter!

I've made a couple of videos, nothing at all spectacular, very jolty and a bit boring to be honest - hoping to see the difference as time goes on though as I get more proficient in using it.

Creating a youtube channel to track my progress - am I allowed to share that here?

Thanks
Mike
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Hauptmann

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fredguillot02