DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gotta say.. best place for info and help...

TexasRancher

Reactions
I gotta say, this place is the best place for info and help. I really enjoyed meeting some local folks, but it is waaaayy too easy to reply to a comment on a local facebook page and set someone off on a tangent.. lol

I did not even have a run-in with anyone, but omfg... watching the discussions, all I could think was, yea.. I am going to be that guy one day.. so.. *click*.. leave... heh

shame, loved meeting some of the local crowd.. but, more relaxing here, I think.

Anyway, just sayin :p

R

FB is such a polarizing place... and a lot of those tangents run off into the things that are taboo here -- ie religion and politics. Personally, I really dislike FB forums... they tend to be under-moderated, and really "noisy". I avoid FB altogether actually. Same reasons.

Reactions: TexasRancher
I’m anti-social, which makes me VERY anti-facebook (or as I’m always calling it, FaceCrook).

This is a great place to get information and help; there are quite a few very knowledgeable and friendly regulars. Whenever DJI releases new FW, I’ll stop by this site to “get the skinny” first.

2 big thumbs up to MavicPilots!

It's a fantastic community and we love contributing to and learning from MavicPilots! Helpful, friendly and knowledgeable members. When a client asks "is there a local flying group I can join" we always refer to MavicPilots. You can connect with a world full of knowledge yet find local pilots here: Regional Meet-Ups & Local Flyers | DJI Mavic Drone Forum

Safe flying to all! :cool:

this is a great place where members dedicate their time trying to help fellow pilots even when some concerns are repetitive ,but like most everywhere else there are the lonely few that will answer posts in a way to aggravate,incite or just trying to get someone mad,i guess these few were ignored as children

I call it FacePlant...considering all the stupid behavior.

This place is WAY more valuable.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez