DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Guten Tag aus Deutschland!

Grauhaar72

Reactions
Looks like I'm the 1st German posting here? Hello, fellow Mavicers! I belong to this distinguished community since yesterday, looking forward to a lively exchange of Information.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our newest forum Grauhaar72 :)

Hello,

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Hi Grauhaar, I've been posting a few days before, but anyway, nice to meet you here in the forum [emoji5]️do you already have a mavic yet? I'm still waiting for...
Schöne Grüße, Randolph

Gesendet von meinem SM-T550 mit Tapatalk

Hallo Grauhaar, my wife is German from Mannheim/Heidelberg area. We will be visiting Deutschland in May and I would like to film some aerial footage of the Heidelberg schloss and other landmarks. Do I need special permission to do so?

Hi Frankiez,

I think Maik summarized all the rules for flights around the Heidelberger Schloß. There is no airport and such nearby. The castle is a vast structure, so you may not be able to film all of it in one go and yet keep line of sight. However, you can start from various points around it.

Have fun!

Hi Grauhaar, I've been posting a few days before, but anyway, nice to meet you here in the forum [emoji5]️do you already have a mavic yet? I'm still waiting for...
Schöne Grüße, Randolph

Hi Randolph,

Got my Mavic in October as a late birthday present :) . Used it quite a bit and even took it to Namibia in December (where it got so hot sometimes that I could not touch the underside). Still learning to do acceptable footage. Hope you got your drone in the meantime.

Wünsche dir ein wundervolles neues Flugjahr!

Roland

Hi Roland, Namibia must have been fantastic [emoji5]️ I actually have birthday in October, but DJI was not that kind to me [emoji6] anyway, I cancelled my order via amazon and ordered directly from the DJI store. So, looking forward to receive it soon.
Also to you all the best and nice footages.
Viele Grüße aus dem Ruhrgebiet, Randolph

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78