DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Have had my Mavic for a while now and my experience has been...

I've had mine about a month and fly nearly everyday. I did have one crash but it was me flying like a jackass close to the ground. The bird flies exactly like you tell it to.

I would advise new pilots to read about sketchy situations people have gotten themselves into to learn how the craft behaves under every situation.

This is the first drone I've owned, and I'm very happy. I actually can't believe all the Mavic does for it's size... I've been an amateur photographer for 2 decades and feel like the mavic is an absolute steal of a bargain.

I have had mine for about 2 weeks and about 10 flights, and zero issues. I love flying it. I am totally convinced that if I lose this one, I'd be ordering another the next day- I like it that much.

I have 2 other people I know that own/have owned drones, and BOTH of them experienced fly-aways and completely lost them (I believe both were Phantom 2's). On a third occasion, I was joking around about buying a friends Drone (we were talking) and he took me out to fly it- and it took off on a Fly-away. Took us about an hour, but we did find it.

That being said, I bought a Trackimo for my Mavic.