DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello anyone with an XML for Mavic 3 Classic

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world. I think you will find help with your XML file here on the forum.

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine! There’s many knowledgeable members willing to help you with any questions you have. Search the forums using key words and if you don’t find an answer, post your question and I’m sure you’ll get a quick response! Fly safe and stay safe!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Looking for an XML file to stitch panorama photos

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

You've posted in the Pilot Check In Sub Forum, this is where folks would normally introduce themselves, like "Hi, My Name is XXXX, I live in YYYYYYYY, and I have a ZZZZZZ Drone, etc…"

What you are looking for is best found in the Photo and Video Sub-Forum…

You will find members who are very knowledgeable there…

Good Luck and Fly Safe

Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum....There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good sound advice for you to apply and use... Remember to always Fly safely and fly smartly representing all of us drone hobbyist well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhinodrone