DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Charleston SC., 3 days, 1 crash, still flying. :)

Eagleseye1

Reactions
Hi there,
Just received my Mavic Saturday. crashed it on my first flight! misjudged the small tree branches... after replacing 3 props I am back up again. lot more cautious now. lol. slowly going a little further and higher.

Still struggling with the camera. I think I need to invest in some good filter. Any advise which filters I should get? Are the DJI filters good or should I go with PGY or something? Like to eventually get into some good photography once I get a better handle on the drone. by the way this is my first drone...:) better late than never.

Fly safe my friends.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Any advise which filters I should get?
You can find a list of commonly used filters here.

Are the DJI filters good or should I go with PGY or something?
Only a few people here have received them (still waiting for mine to arrive). One good thing about them is they are much lighter than the others in my list above. I'm not sure how they compare color-wise though.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Eagleseye . :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

You can find a list of commonly used filters here.

Only a few people here have received them (still waiting for mine to arrive). One good thing about them is they are much lighter than the others in my list above. I'm not sure how they compare color-wise though.

Thanks. I am also thinking about the DJI filters.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

In the chuck too. Experiencing a great deal of interference over West of the Ashley but Mavic flying flawlessly.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast