DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Colorado

Bobby Dee

Reactions
Hi, I'm a newbie to drones (and forums) and posted two questions but am not sure if I posted them in the right thread or place. Could someone please tell me if they are in the right place or if I need to start something new? I'm planning to buy a MA2 very soon but just had a couple of questions before I bought. Many thanks!

Welcome to the forum! :)

posted two questions but am not sure if I posted them in the right thread or place.
Yes, you posted them in the correct place.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
There’s many knowledgeable members willing to help you with any questions you have. Search the forum using key words and if you don’t find an answer, post your question and I’m sure you’ll get a quick response. Flytpath on YouTube has a good video series that takes you from unboxing to your first flight. Fly safe and stay safe!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hi, I'm a newbie to drones (and forums) and posted two questions but am not sure if I posted them in the right thread or place. Could someone please tell me if they are in the right place or if I need to start something new? I'm planning to buy a MA2 very soon but just had a couple of questions before I bought. Many thanks!
Welcome to the forum from a fellow Coloradoan! I'm up here in Estes Park right next door to RMNP. It's always good to see other pilots from Colorado on here. Happy and safe flying!

Many thanks for the warm welcome, folks! This site is awesome! I have already saved many hours of time and learned so much from members. I bought my MA2 fly more combo last night and will probably be buying a Jackery 160 power pack with solar panel ($300 for both! and panel charges it in 4.5 hours; hopefully it can charge 3 or 4 drone batteries) so I can hopefully stay off the grid for several days. But I'm open to any other suggestions to being able to stay off the grid. Thanks again!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCaffs10778