DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Cumming, GA

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?

Welcome to the forum, where you’re truly amongst friends.

Just don’t regale us with stories of testing the DJI-stated max distance of 10km, or some will turn on you. Others will start a thread arguing their Firehouse strobes keep them within proper VLOS. All tongue-in-cheek, as I enjoy all the various personalities on this forum.

That 107 will do wonders for you: You’ll get serious about safety within our National Airspace, it may pique your interest in flying other things, you’ll have productive brain activity, and the sense of pride at passing the exam is good for one’s mental well-being.

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
There’s many knowledgeable members willing to help you with any questions you have. Search the forum using key words and if you don’t find an answer, post your question and I’m sure you’ll get a quick response. Flytpath on YouTube has a good series of videos from unboxing to your first flight. Fly safe and stay safe!

Retired 67 year old in North Central GA. Just purchased a Mavic Air2 and learning to fly it. Plan on getting my Part 107.

Welcome from Western North Carolina - Macon County - just above Clayton, GA.

Just be aware that Georgia does have a state law that makes"all" state parks and buildings a no fly zone. Just take off and land in a clear zone and you're good for now.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome from Western North Carolina - Macon County - just above Clayton, GA.

Just be aware that Georgia does have a state law that makes"all" state parks and buildings a no fly zone. Just take off and land in a clear zone and you're good for now.
I am quite familiar with Macon County. Before my health started giving me problems I spent many an enjoyable hour there participating in two wheel sports. Both pedal and petrol based. For pedal powered I loved Tsali. For petrol stuff Hy 28 from Walhalla to Tail of the Dragon and of course Joyce Kilmer and the Cherry Cola.

Welcome to the forum, from Sandy Springs. We look forward to your participation and views of your world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111