DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Kelantan, Malaysia

kbk4588

Reactions
I have bought the drone a few months back but due to work only have chance to fly it for about 5 times! Still a lot to learn. Hopefully by joining this group I can make better use of my mavic pro. :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

I have bought the drone a few months back but due to work only have chance to fly it for about 5 times! Still a lot to learn. Hopefully by joining this group I can make better use of my mavic pro. :)
Howdy from Wyoming kbk4588, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Salam bro..my name is Dani from KL. Have u been flying your mavic? Just got back from Kota Bharu.

Salam bro..my name is Dani from KL. Have u been flying your mavic? Just got back from Kota Bharu.
Hi Dani
yes. as i said a few times, recently took it to Koh Phang Gan and flew around the beach resort. Still need to learn to control panning smoothly.

How about you.

Hi Dani
yes. as i said a few times, recently took it to Koh Phang Gan and flew around the beach resort. Still need to learn to control panning smoothly.

How about you.
Just got back from Pulau Redang a week ago. Got some nice vids if u are interested to see. N also did fly around Kota Bharu near Jalan Dato Lundang.

Reactions: firecat
Just got back from Pulau Redang a week ago. Got some nice vids if u are interested to see. N also did fly around Kota Bharu near Jalan Dato Lundang.

nice. you seem to handle your MP well. and you sure know how to take video. perhaps with the ND filter may be can get better result? i have not use one though. See its use in video clip. lols

I
nice. you seem to handle your MP well. and you sure know how to take video. perhaps with the ND filter may be can get better result? i have not use one though. See its use in video clip. lols
Tq. Id recommend getting the PolarPro vivid series from march.my. I got those from there

I

Tq. Id recommend getting the PolarPro vivid series from march.my. I got those from there
I did order a few accessories from March but waiting a long time and eventually they themselves suggest refund to me and I accepted!

I did order a few accessories from March but waiting a long time and eventually they themselves suggest refund to me and I accepted!
That's funny. They usually use pos laju and Gdex so to Kelantan shouldn't be a problem. Anyways investing on the filters are a great idea.
you doing this for a living or just for fun?
For hobby! Who knows, might turn it into a profession..

We should fly together when I go back to Kota Baru. I go there like 2 or 3 times a year.

That's funny. They usually use pos laju and Gdex so to Kelantan shouldn't be a problem. Anyways investing on the filters are a great idea.

For hobby! Who knows, might turn it into a profession..
actually its not their fault its problem with the supply. no problem with post laju or gdex.
lols. it shouldnt be difficult for you to turn pro judging by what i saw from the video. may be to learn a few extra phtographic/video tricks thats all. hahaha.
See you around!

ya great idea. please contact me which you return to KB. U local I presumed.
my hp no 012 937 8872 whats yours?

Salam bro..apa khabar? Harap baik. This picture of KB from Tanjung Chat.

ec6cacc1dde280e9f7530b5423ceb14c.jpg

Hello malaysianrism..
Howdy from Besut user. It just near 1 hour to Kota Bharu..
Just bought MP 1 weeks ago... still lot to learning.. Thx to admin for the superb website.
bc164c039421aca400708b3467d793a9.jpg

A view from the beach to the sunny day

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78