DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from New Richland Minnesota.

XnavyDude

Reactions
Hello everyone. Well I bought my 17 year old son a drone for Christmas. I didn't know anything about drones and had no idea how sophisticated they were using satellites and gps tracking etc. After watching him fly and seeing how it worked I quickly made up my mind that I had to have one. He has a 3DR Solo and already owned a go pro camera. After doing research I came across the Mavic and after watching you tube videos of it I ordered one right from the dji website. The wife was in bed when I did the ordering and I didn't want to wake her for such foolish stuff :) The next day I told her I ordered a drone and when she asked how much it was I said 475 dollars:). Anyways. The website said 4 to 6 weeks to be shipped so I thought Ild say hi and share my story before the wife finds out how much it really is and breaks my fingers so I can't fly it or type on my phone.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum XnavyDude . :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

lol. congrats. good luck to your fingers once the Mrs. finds out. it was a long 2-month wait for mine and I still haven't gotten it yet. But I did get the shipping notification. It's on its way.

Reactions: XnavyDude
lol. congrats. good luck to your fingers once the Mrs. finds out. it was a long 2-month wait for mine and I still haven't gotten it yet. But I did get the shipping notification. It's on its way.
That's great. I've read about all the delays in shipping the Mavic out. I'm guessing mine will be a couple months also. I live by alot of woods and corn fields so I'm researching tracking devices while I wait for it to get here.

Sent from my SM-G900V using MavicPilots mobile app

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc