DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Northern California!!

Welcome over to the Mavic forum, @F6Rider. Enjoy the waiting game! :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

Reactions: jowens
Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy Thumbswayup

Long time Phantom Pilot here, Mavic is pre-ordered, just waiting like everyone else.
Hey there.. so I am going to be a new drone flyer.. what is your experience with how flying friendly it is in this area? Any suggestions would be helpful, thanks

Hey there.. so I am going to be a new drone flyer.. what is your experience with how flying friendly it is in this area? Any suggestions would be helpful, thanks
Depends on what part of NorCal you are in, most areas outside of state and Federal parks are fine. I have flown all over the Sierra's on public land without issue. Got permission from park rangers to fly at Fallen leaf lake as long as I did not overfly the camping area. Fly all the time in my local park without issue, But I do observe all rules for safe flying and don't do any of that 'Jackass' stuff, which is sure to get you in trouble. I even flew out and around the Golden Gate, as long as you don't fly low over the car deck and don't hover or buzz the car deck they don't mind, just stay out over the water, great for profile mode flight. So, what area are you in?

Depends on what part of NorCal you are in, most areas outside of state and Federal parks are fine. I have flown all over the Sierra's on public land without issue. Got permission from park rangers to fly at Fallen leaf lake as long as I did not overfly the camping area. Fly all the time in my local park without issue, But I do observe all rules for safe flying and don't do any of that 'Jackass' stuff, which is sure to get you in trouble. I even flew out and around the Golden Gate, as long as you don't fly low over the car deck and don't hover or buzz the car deck they don't mind, just stay out over the water, great for profile mode flight. So, what area are you in?

Hey there, I am in Palo Alto...

Not gonna say the normal Rider as you know but will say...
monker thumbup.gif

Reactions: F6Rider
So, what is the issue?
There is no issue Daniel . When a new member joins that has not been here for awhile like Rider
I say ..Welcome to our newest forum ...and know he has seen it so I just gave him a thumb's up .
That answer your question ,Rider knew what I meant :)

Aces, thanks.. I thought maybe you were suggesting my question was violating the community guidelines, as the link was attached.

:)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78