DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Scotland

My dad always told me to avoid debt and if I want something then to save for it and pay for it once. I've always remebered that lesson.
Your Dad was a wise man. I also practice that. When I was still in the military, I was a volunteer financial advisor. It was not a job to advise folks on how to invest their money, it was to help them get out of debt. We would work with them, to get them to recognize their wasteful spending habits.

These were predominately young military folk, first time away from home, first real pay check, etc… We had some who would buy lunch by going to an ATM, get a cash advance and go buy a soda, hamburger, and fries. Now, the single young folk had Meal Cards (meaning they ate for free at the chow hall), but they ignored the free meals, they would get a cash advance (that alone cost $2.00 US) and buy a snack… We had some who demanded to keep their Cable TV Sports Channels, And the worse, the ones who said that they need a brand new car with the resultant monthly car payment, so they were not "strapped" with repair bills… I told them, the monthly payments were like paying for a fresh tune-up and a new set of tires every month…

I've been retired from the military for 20-years now, and I see my nieces and nephews and my friends kids spending their money on new $1.000 phones every year and they all have to have the fastest, highest data rates on their phone service at $300 a month. And their kids all have the same phones and they all have subscriptions to various computer game services…

Oh, darn, I'm going to get down off my soap box now. In case you didn't see it, that is one of my pet peeves, especially when they say they don't make enough money…

I'll signe off now and cool my jets…

Hello from Minnesota USA and welcome to the Forum....Congratulations on your Mini 2...There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good sound advice for you to apply and use... Remember to always Fly safely and fly smartly representing all of us drone hobbyist well.

Been flying for just over a year now and my mini 2 isthe best purchase I've ever made. Fly it every chance I get.
Also have a youtube channel which ironically has the same name as me.
Welcome to the forum from Len in South Wales , enjoy cheers Len

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rsantangelo