DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello, Wez from UK, soon NZ here

wez130

Reactions
Hi all, just saying hello.

I'm Wez, living in the lake district at the moment, but relocating to New Zealand later this year.

I haven't actually bought my mavic pro yet, but am definitely getting one. (Just waiting to see if there are any offers for this bank holiday weekend :D)

I've been doing research for the last couple of days, and watching some stunning footage from the mavic, which has somewhat swayed my decision to buy one. I was always going to choose the mavic due to its size, and it'll be perfect for grabbing footage from over here in the lakes, on the coast, and from New Zealand when i get there later this year.

Anyway, that's it for now, i'll have a read of the forums, and i'll ask questions if/ and when i need to. Looking forward to contributing to the forums.

Wez

Hi all, just saying hello.

I'm Wez, living in the lake district at the moment, but relocating to New Zealand later this year.

I haven't actually bought my mavic pro yet, but am definitely getting one. (Just waiting to see if there are any offers for this bank holiday weekend :D)

I've been doing research for the last couple of days, and watching some stunning footage from the mavic, which has somewhat swayed my decision to buy one. I was always going to choose the mavic due to its size, and it'll be perfect for grabbing footage from over here in the lakes, on the coast, and from New Zealand when i get there later this year.

Anyway, that's it for now, i'll have a read of the forums, and i'll ask questions if/ and when i need to. Looking forward to contributing to the forums.

Wez
Howdy from Wyoming wez130, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and great information here.

Reactions: wez130
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi Wez. You're a lucky boy..... You live in one of the most stunning places in Britain, and are about to live in one of the most beautiful places on earth. Feeling ever so slightly jealous here :oops:

Oh, and welcome to the forum :D

Off to New Zealand myself for three weeks over the Christmas/New Year break...touring the South Island with friends.

Going to need some more SD cards Id imagine as wont have much time to sort through photos and video clips at the time....or a HDD with SD card reader possibly.

Thanks for the welcome guys :)

I've been to NZ twice before, it is a stunning country, my wife is a kiwi, hence the reason we're moving back there. I've always been a photographer (same nickname on flickr). I've always took my laptop and a external HDD when i travel. You'll love NZ :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78