DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HELP ! Problem with POI in my mavic air 2

Zeekus 1

Reactions
When i use poi function in my mavic air 2 , the drone starts circling around the target , but when i try to adjust the hight or radius , the drone starts acting crazy ! It moves forward and backwards weirdly without any input from me ! Its like it refuses to change how far it is from the target ! I can pull it backwards easily , but i have to force it to make it go forward a little bit , then it loses it and strats moving forward and backwards dangerously, am i doing something worngly?

I had the same problem 1 Mile out to sea circling a lighthouse, the drone almost hit the top of the lighthouse. I would like to see the answer to this problem also.

Reactions: Zeekus 1
When i use poi function in my mavic air 2 , the drone starts circling around the target , but when i try to adjust the hight or radius , the drone starts acting crazy ! It moves forward and backwards weirdly without any input from me ! Its like it refuses to change how far it is from the target ! I can pull it backwards easily , but i have to force it to make it go forward a little bit , then it loses it and strats moving forward and backwards dangerously, am i doing something worngly?
I'd love to know the answer too. I crashed my original Mavic Air 1 (red) doing this around a baobab tree in Madagascar. Took us an hour to find it. I thought I was clear of the tree but apparently I was not. I now have a Mavic 2 Pro and often really went to use the circle point of interest but am really afraid of hitting my target. Guess I need to go back to the manual first.

Reactions: Zeekus 1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scout Aerial