HELP! Remote control was not returned with Mavic after repair

Discussion in 'Mavic Pro Help' started by Zelius92, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Zelius92

Zelius92 Member

I got my Mavic back today without the remote after it was repaired in DJI facility here in Californina. After the crash, I shipped the quadcopter with the propellers, damaged gimbal, and remote control. Everything came back, except my remote control.
    This is so frustrating especially since the repair took much longer than it should have. (1 month). I already e mailed them but is there a particular department I can call to streemline this process of getting it back?

2. HowSR

HowSR Well-Known Member

Contact the MODs in the official DJI Forum or use their Facebook-Page. Looks like DJI is quite responsive there.

3. Zelius92

Zelius92 Member

Thanks, I contacted the moderator in the official forum and her first response was "The repair team only found the drone and propellers in the box" But I remember packing the remote with it, Its even in the description of the return form. I really hope they give my remote or a remote back. I feel like they misplaced it or something.

This is horrible customer service

Attached Files:

• gfc.png
      gfc.png
      File size:
      65.6 KB
      Views: