DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help With Battery Error

CaptTPT

Reactions
Have reviewed all the treads on this problem. None of the suggestions have worked just yet. Any new suggestions would be appreciated. Firmware error with different versions caused the battery error, identified by the 2 center lights constantly on. That was 2 weeks ago. The battery will not power up the plane so it cannot be recognized on the DJI Assistant to correct the error. Now there are no lights on at all. No change after all night on charger. What else to try?

Does it not turn the mavic on when you insert the battery.
If not.
Switch on controller. Plug usb in controller. Switch on go4 app then plug in battery.
Thats what worked for me.

I assume you mean plug the usb cable into the powered up controller, then my iPad, turn on go4 app,then attempt to turn on the battery in question while in the aircraft. Correct? That does nothing. Battery lights unaffected.

Any other suggestions from anyone?
Is this battery toast? Hard to believe for just a firmware mismatch.

I saw a video somewhere about what to do if you messed up your battery when updating FWs.

From what I remember, you had to connect the mavic to the DJI assistant app with a working battery, run an update and somewhere in the process switch the battery.

Have you read about a similar solution?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661