DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help with soft image corner, DJI says it is a firmware issue??

Does anyone else have any updates after getting replacements back from DJI? I just sent mine in on Friday.

My 2nd replacement so 3rd Mavic arrives tomorrow. I'll keep you posted on the corner softness. I see there has been a firmware update to .500 whilst my Mavic has been away.

Got my replacement on Monday. Fourth attempt, and finally the lens is ok. I can only say, keep sending them in until they send you a non-faulty device!

Reactions: DevonDrone
Got mine back now took just under 4 weeks total time and its perfect in all corners, was lucky to get a good one on the first return! Not only is the focus fixed but the overall pic / video quality is miles better!

I received my first Mavic at the back end of November and it suffered from the soft focus issue bottom right from day one and it never changed despite firmware changes and all the other measures mentioned so I returned it last month and 3 weeks later I received a replacement that was clearly a recycled unit as it had signs of use, old tatty stickers, etc. so DJI have agreed to take it back again and replace it. As I'm off to Iceland on Saturday I bought a second Mavic just in case I didn't receive mine back in time so I will be taking them both in case I lose one. One will be sold on eventually..

What I am getting to is that I'm pleased to confirm is that both of these Mavics have crystal clear focus plus I found DJI to be really communicative and fair through the whole process. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet