DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How are all the new mavic Pro owners doing with all this snow and cold weather in Toronto

Whiteeskimo

Reactions
Hello everyone my name is Kevin and I'm a new mavic Pro owner since Christmas and I was just wondering what all of you other new owners are doing about all this cold weather and snow in Toronto
I live in the Highland Creek area of Scarborough and can't wait for the good weather because I see that my whole area is a wide open fly zone and can't wait for the great weather so I can take it down to the Highland Creek
What I've been doing to prepare myself for the summer is to practice like crazy with the DJI flight simulator app which I find is pretty good and I think I've come quite a ways since my first days
So come on and let us all know what you been doing to prepare yourself for the great flying weather ahead and where you're planning your flights
happy flying

Why not fly it in the snow sounds like it would be great footage to me?
The mavic flies great in the cold down to at least -20C.
The mavic batteries need to be kept warm before flying though.
Only issue i have on the extreme cold is that my camera fogs up for the first 5 minute or so of flight and then clears up.
This fog issue may only be isolated to me though as i have flown in the rain a lot more than I probably should have.

Morning Kevin, I live in northwestern Ontario and also got my MPP at Christmas. I have personally flown my drone with no problems down to -26C.
Cheers and safe flying

Waiting for a better weather down here in Quebec. Some people have been flying in the low temps but I'm not brave enough for that at the moment.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillesdeColombes