DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to rollback Mavic firmware

FW versions for the Mavic, RC, and Goggles should all match.

i think that this is necessary because cause errors of signal lost, low range, im using the last firmware v1.4.000 with altitude mod force eddited by me, but the signal disapears in 2100m of altitude and the RC is disconect automatic, It was not a good idea to edit the firmware but i cant downgrade the RC v.0700 any help is appreciated.

i think that this is necessary because cause errors of signal lost, low range, im using the last firmware v1.4.000 with altitude mod force eddited by me, but the signal disapears in 2100m of altitude and the RC is disconect automatic, It was not a good idea to edit the firmware but i cant downgrade the RC v.0700 any help is appreciated.
If you can get to 2100m (with an unmodified antenna?) That's pretty good I'd say...not surprised the signal get lost after that.

Reactions: angusc
If you can get to 2100m (with a unmodified antenna?) That's pretty good I'd say...not surprised the signal get lost after that.
I agree that is about what altitude I can achieve with stock controller and flying FCC. With CE I can only get around 1500m altitude........my Titan Cyclone is at home waiting to be fitted.

If you can get to 2100m (with an unmodified antenna?) That's pretty good I'd say...not surprised the signal get lost after that.
before the last update i fly 2879m with stock antenna with the firmware 1.3.700 very stable(im using the archive mod .DJI.configs) the signal of video is not very strong but is stable and the RC not is disconnected.

Reactions: KiterTodd
I found some issues with ".900 + 1.4.000-": FPV mode doesn't work, and Fixed Wing is rarely working, most of the time it stops once the throttle is released. Bummer. Did anyone with 1.4.0000- (with 305&306 either from .400, .700, or .900) test FPV and Fixed Wing?

No errors.

BTW, where are the cliffs in your video? Are they vertical? (hard to tell from the video) Maybe I can jump them.

the video has frustrated you...anyway i dont use antenna mod, clycoide or maxx rc mod but i go buy for the epic fly.
My mavic is "pata negra" i just solved my problem with the firmware of RC and then you will see a new record.

I found some issues with ".900 + 1.4.000-": FPV mode doesn't work, and Fixed Wing is rarely working, most of the time it stops once the throttle is released. Bummer. Did anyone with 1.4.0000- (with 305&306 either from .400, .700, or .900) test FPV and Fixed Wing?

Oops, FPV actually works, I simply forgot that to observe tilted horizon with it, you need to move left/right. It's just Fixed Wing is sporadic.

Ciao ho comprato mavic Platinum firmware 1.4.000 con dji serial 26/10/2017 è possibile fare il rollback grazie

Ma con Platinum si può modificare altezza distanza e velocità massima e andare in modalità FCC

Hey guys,did the rollback with 700 modified with removed items and got the dreaded 2 lights on battery.do I have to upate the mavic to newest software to reprogram battery and start everything over again?thanks

Hey guys,did the rollback with 700 modified with removed items and got the dreaded 2 lights on battery.do I have to upate the mavic to newest software to reprogram battery and start everything over again?thanks
Check YouTube, if you have the two centre lights on. Usually after doing the AC firmware update the battery will be updated with it so is this a second battery that you have installed after the firmware update?

You could try the 1.4.0000 bat linked above

Check YouTube, if you have the two centre lights on. Usually after doing the AC firmware update the battery will be updated with it so is this a second battery that you have installed after the firmware update?
no,this was battery used to do update

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skydiver75thgrp