DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

i drifted over to the darkside

this ipad mini 4 does have zero lag and its nice that when i turn the rc controller on it automatically turns the ipad on,and the lightning fitting either way is a big plus.
heck as good as the wunderphone and wundertablet was,with the ipad now i may just sell them.

I use the ipad mini 4 128gb for my Osmo and it is great. I use my ipad 9.7 to fly the MP AND AND I CANT imagine going back to a phone. Of course that's just me. By the way i bought the ipad mini 4 128gb at Beat Buy for $274.00 brand new on thanksgiving day. I had found an ipad mini 3 refurbished for $109.00
on the internet.

where does the mavic store the pics/movies on the ipad,i see them in djigo editor but no way to export them to the ipad

Does anyone suggest using the hotspot from your phone when flying using the ipad mini 2. Had an app crash and disconnect yesterday. Only happen maybe two other times since switching to the mini a couple of weeks ago. The Iphone 6 plus works great with the app but the incoming phone calls are annoying when in flight

I use an iPad Pro 9.7, bought mainly because it’s the brightest screen in the apple tablet lineup, however I use it for so much more now and don’t regret it one bit. It’s been flawless as a mavic display. In 360 pano, it can stitch the image in about 15 seconds, probably less as I haven’t actually timed it.

I bought into the hype as well, and picked up a minipad 4 on sale. Big mistake. It was no better than my Galaxy S2. I ended up giving it to my 95 yo mother, and buying the Moverio BT-300. There is no better way to fly the Mavic.

Been using my mini 4 exclusively and it has been flawless - you will def. love it

Attachments

• Mavic_mini4_1.jpg
    Mavic_mini4_1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kquach229