DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I finally got my wind turbine photo....

Porky

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi all, my first photo I’ve just put through post of something I’ve been wanting to take for ages. This was taken a stones throw from the North Sea, the wind was blowing from the East, so it was coming straight from the sea, I couldn’t believe how strong the wind was? I was getting so many error warnings, so I quickly took my photos and landed!

I will definitely be going back to that site when the wind is much calmer and the rapeseed is in full bloom.

Photo was taken in Raw mode and edited via Lr cc?? hope you like ?

ADD292D8-E309-4543-8C09-8113E35B0D98.jpeg

Nice one Thumbswayup
I think the patterns in the field of rapeseed add to the composition, may not look as good when all is yellow.

On the other hand it could look fantastic.

I’ll definitely be going back in a couple of weeks just to see what it’s looks like in full bloom, then I can decide if it looks better or not. Hopefully the wind will be on my side next time so no more warning/error messages and sensor error messages from the sunlight.

I couldn’t believe how much the battery life dropped flying back from those turbines, fighting with the wind. Once it was at its home point the battery life went back to its normal state. I then flew to the other wind turbines on the farm, took some more photos then flew back, wind was with me this time so I had no problems.

The farm is only about a 15 minute drive from where I live so going back won’t be a problem.

Reactions: Chip and mnis
Hi all, my first photo I’ve just put through post of something I’ve been wanting to take for ages. This was taken a stones throw from the North Sea, the wind was blowing from the East, so it was coming straight from the sea, I couldn’t believe how strong the wind was? I was getting so many error warnings, so I quickly took my photos and landed!

I will definitely be going back to that site when the wind is much calmer and the rapeseed is in full bloom.

Photo was taken in Raw mode and edited via Lr cc[emoji6][emoji6] hope you like [emoji106]

View attachment 69337

Wow, great photo Porky!!

Endlich hast du es geschafft ... und es sieht wirklich gut aus :)

Reactions: Porky
love the photo.

View attachment 69337
Niiiice shot!!

View attachment 69337
Great shot!

Looks really good!
As some constructive feedback, I think I would tone down the vibrance in the picture a smidge and maybe decrease the darkening of the sky a bit, but that is a personal preference, maybe a bit jealousy induced... :)
Take care, mate, great picture!

Reactions: Porky and mnis
Hi all,

Many thanks to everyone for my likes on this photo, much appreciated. I’ve also taken onboard the constructive criticism, only way to learn?

Here’s another I took the same day?

2956C269-BEE4-40BF-8D2D-96702E76B21B.jpeg

This photo, you can see how close the North Sea is, hence the strong winds I was experiencing? (top right background)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas