DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I finally got my wind turbine photo....

Love this. Think the wind turbines make a great focus point and the colours in this are brilliant. Been trying to find some down near me in Surrey to hopefully get a similar shot.

I’m very lucky with the location of our wind farm, literally just up the road from me. I’ve definitely got to take another trip and see if I can get more.

Many thanks for your comment, really appreciate it?

I’m very lucky with the location of our wind farm, literally just up the road from me. I’ve definitely got to take another trip and see if I can get more.

Many thanks for your comment, really appreciate it?
Let me encourage to take many and often. This is a fantastic subject and you have good light and interesting detail in foreground thru the background. You are in a good position to get great shots of the windmills. It's the locals who can shoot often thru the year and find the best compositions. The forum dos not have the best viewing gallery. I was just going thru mail before bed and when I saw the recent pics, I had to get out of be and turn on the computer.

Good altitude, at the center of the blades and a little higher.
Great variety, even the sky is interesting. Picture 69523 (notes may be wrong) The prominent wind mill with it's arms outstretched as if warning the others of the approaching storm!
Great color 70342 is stunning.

Keep shooting please!

Reactions: Porky
Let me encourage to take many and often. This is a fantastic subject and you have good light and interesting detail in foreground thru the background. You are in a good position to get great shots of the windmills. It's the locals who can shoot often thru the year and find the best compositions. The forum dos not have the best viewing gallery. I was just going thru mail before bed and when I saw the recent pics, I had to get out of be and turn on the computer.

Good altitude, at the center of the blades and a little higher.
Great variety, even the sky is interesting. Picture 69523 (notes may be wrong) The prominent wind mill with it's arms outstretched as if warning the others of the approaching storm!
Great color 70342 is stunning.

Keep shooting please!

Your words of encouragement mean so much and inspires me to take more.

Thank you for the comment. It was one shot I’d been after for quite a while. I find them so interesting, especially being so close to them. I’ll definitely be going back for more. I think a nice sunrise scene would be nice but just need it to stop raining..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne