DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

In Country: The War in Vietnam – 1968

My 65 yr. old brother was there and made it back safe, with terrible acne being the worst of it. I’m 63 and was in the Army ‘74-‘77 and just missed it. Our 69 yr. old buddy is a Marine and made it back, but not without sacrifices. He still plays golf with us, but has severe shaking, nerve damage, from agent orange. Every soldier that went....’All gave some-Some gave all!’

Yeah, had a girlfriends uncle die from agent something orange or purple in the 80's .. took awhile to kill him, he was one of the coolest guys I have ever met.

My 65 yr. old brother was there and made it back safe, with terrible acne being the worst of it. I’m 63 and was in the Army ‘74-‘77 and just missed it. Our 69 yr. old buddy is a Marine and made it back, but not without sacrifices. He still plays golf with us, but has severe shaking, nerve damage, from agent orange. Every soldier that went....’All gave some-Some gave all!’

What's really sad is that we are now realizing this. I was a "Hippie" and would never ever spit on a service man getting off a plane. That enraged me.

It was not only the USA that was there. I served in the ADF (Australian Defence Force) at the time along side New Zealanders and others. Seems your President has forgotten that.

We live in a strange world. I was bought up to fear Russia and China. Ended my career married to a Russian lady and working in China. Seems the circle is going round again with happenings in the South China Sea

Last edited:
Reactions: Slim.slamma
It was not only the USA that was there. I served in the ADF (Australian Defence Force) at the time along side New Zealanders and others. Seems your President has forgotten that.

We live in a strange world. I was bought up to fear Russia and China. Ended my career married to a Russian lady and working in China. Seems the circle is going round again with happenings in the South China Sea

Hey man... we appreciate every country that got caught up in that crap.. Thank you for your service sounds so pedestrian, so I would like to thank you myself for fighting in a war to help the US in Vietnam. By the way.. our president doesn't know anything but 5 defferents because his lying a** "Bone Spurs" kept him out. He is really a disgrace and it will all come down.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman