DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Info about availability of mavic in India.

Aditya Surlakar

Reactions
Hi guys, does anyone has information about availability of Dji mavic in India?

I tried to get in contact with the local dealers but everyone says it will be available in march. Also emailed Dji about same but they are saying they don't have any official dealer at my place. To be specific I stay in state goa country India.

Your comments will be helpful. Thanks

Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: Blackyboy and HSN
How much are the guys at AVCS charging? I am sure it must be a bomb. I might be able to help you as i keep going to SG for business trips. I can get one for you at a minimal charge.

How much are the guys at AVCS charging? I am sure it must be a bomb. I might be able to help you as i keep going to SG for business trips. I can get one for you at a minimal charge.
Avcs are charging above 2lakhs including tax. How much you wil be able to get it for?

Avcs are charging above 2lakhs including tax. How much you wil be able to get it for?

I ordered in Feb, paid 1.46, after keep on follow up, 3 week of March, told it has landed but with customs, after few days, they informed that they going return my money, then one day I have told its despatched. I got it. Now in their web, Mavic is only for Govt organisation, n the price is 1.8.

I ordered in Feb, paid 1.46, after keep on follow up, 3 week of March, told it has landed but with customs, after few days, they informed that they going return my money, then one day I have told its despatched. I got it. Now in their web, Mavic is only for Govt organisation, n the price is 1.8.
Congrats. I also faced same situation. And finally got it 2weeks back. Worth the wait.

What do you guys mean by just MAVIC. Is it a mavic pro or a mavic air you're talking about.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi