DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Inspire 2

Warren36bolton

Reactions
Hi ppl . Took my Dji inspire 2 out today . Weather nice sunny . flying bird at 350 ft high .my return to home high is set to 200ft . Am flying at 350ft lose signal at the distance of 1800ft .everything goes off on my screen . Am waiting for bird come home never did . I found the bird in a tree at 35ft high . 600ft away from home . I look on flight log and it shows the bird lose signal and stops in flight turns around to come come at 350 ft and starts to drop altitude witch I though is rite coz it set to return at 200ft . But it kept dropping and dropping to were it hit a tree at around 30 ft And got stuck at top of tree....

And says on flight log ?. That the bird stop when crash in to tree at 65 ft . When the tree is only around 30/40 ft high .....

When I lost signal at 350 high. I never touch the controlla .soon as it lost signal I did nothing but wait for bird come come . Shows on my log that the left stick is down and rite stick is full up hmmmmmm

That’s on its return to home set at 200ft crashes at 30ft

Attachments

• 20B748E6-55FA-4327-B8C8-DB25C3B9F7BE.jpeg
    20B748E6-55FA-4327-B8C8-DB25C3B9F7BE.jpeg
    325 KB · Views: 26
If the Drone is higher than the set RTH altitude, it will come back at its current height.
It wont drop down to the RTH setting.
The only thing I can think of with it descending like that is critical Battery. Landing?
Post the logs, lets see what went wrong?

I don’t no how . But as I say I lose signal at 350 ft bird stops turn around to come back home and just drops and drops in flight to were it hits a tree at 50 mph . It shows on log left stick down rite stick up as I can see nothing on iPad and am doing nothing with controller

Like I say am flying at 350ft nice day full battery lose singal everything goes off on screen . Am waiting and waiting never home home

Why would bird lose signal distance at 1800ft 350ft high everything goes off on iPad. The bird from 350 ft starts coming back home but dropping and dropping to 30 ft were crashes in tree with full battery . I do have a Mavic 2 zoom so I no what am doin when flying . The inspire 2 I got 2d hand 4 days ago .

Bird woz comeing back when signal lost soon as the bird stops to find out were it is to come home it starts coming home but dropping so fast as in flight coming home were it traveled about Around 800ft coming home then hit a tree

I can’t upload log . So difficult have download things I not no how . Not easy is it to upload . Not got a clue

Reactions: tleedom and Simmo
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147