DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Invisible nVidia Shield-Controller Mount

I use the 'Z' clips, small, lightweight, easy to store, and I don't have to mod the controller. Only issue I see with this is if you want to use your phone for some reason you have to replace the rubber grippers. It is cool that there are options for everyone.

I use the 'Z' clips, small, lightweight, easy to store, and I don't have to mod the controller. Only issue I see with this is if you want to use your phone for some reason you have to replace the rubber grippers. It is cool that there are options for everyone.
Can you post a link of what you're using?

Can you post a link of what you're using?
Mine were 3D printed by a forum member, @BDOG and they expand the width of the controller arms and made to fit the K1. They are being made by a couple of Pilots, I think @FireFlyer was one of the first to make them. Here is the link to Thingverse.

These are version 3 (and final). I don't have a Mavic or controller at the moment so I can't test them out. :(

capture.jpg

Can do but I'm still waiting for my Mavic so that I can try them out first..

Can do but I'm still waiting for my Mavic so that I can try them out first..

My Shield turns up today, so will print off some of the Z-clips for now, but would interested to see how yours pan out, especially the balance of holding it all.

I really must get into designing stuff like this myself.

Thanks for the hint. I was about to make some kydex "clips" since I don't have a 3D printer when I found this. I liked the idea. I used a heated exacto knife to make the cuts and it went well. I was concerned about the tight fit of the Shield putting it into the rubber grippers. Any suggestions how to make thing looser?

FWIW I have big hands and the wider grip suits me fine.

That's pretty good.[emoji52] hypothetically speaking, how would one go about getting one? You know. To test it out and what not

Is there anybody out there currently selling these Nvidia z clips????? I'd buy 2 right now.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne