DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie Help with Nvidia shield K1 and Mavic controller.

Malfius

Reactions
Hey everyone, sorry if this has already be posted but I couldn't find anything.
Anyway, got my Mavic, and it works immediately with my iPhone 7, got it all registered and set up.
However when I try to use my Nvidia Shield K1, it doesn't connect to the drone. The controller connects fine but no signal or telemetry is getting to the tablet. I've tried using the bottom USB socket as the small cables wouldn't reach.

As far as I'm aware, everything is running the latest versions of software/firmware.
Any ideas ?
Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: superdave5050
I have had a few microusb cords that just don't work in this case. They should but don't. Keep trying.

Turn on the controller while the tablet is idle (no app running). The OS will ask if you want to run the GO app or Litchi (listing both if you have both). If you say "Always" it won't give you that choice anymore until you clear defaults or install another related app.

I had a similar issue trying to connect an iPad mini via the USB port underneath. It wouldn't work until I unplugged the stock cable from the left "shoulder" of the controller - even though that cable wasn't connected to anything on the other side. Anyway, the moment I unplugged the mini cable my iPad started working.

Reactions: superdave5050
I had a similar issue trying to connect an iPad mini via the USB port underneath. It wouldn't work until I unplugged the stock cable from the left "shoulder" of the controller - even though that cable wasn't connected to anything on the other side. Anyway, the moment I unplugged the mini cable my iPad started working.
This. I had to do the same.

Reactions: Dmbrody
Awesome! I went and tried 3 different cables and now found a cable that works. Thanks for the headsup!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi