DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ipad mini 4 with ios11 issue

Vasco

Reactions
I bought a second hand ipad mini 4 which as i saw running ios11 public beta version . I am trying to connect my Mavic with DJI Go 4 app but unfortunately can not connected. I try different cables with no luck .
Has anyone try to connect ios 11 device with DJI go and worked?

Any advise?

thanks

Honestly I would reinstall iOS10 as a very stable system rather than risk an early beta. By the way, beware of the mini pressing up against the Sport mode switch

Aggry with you!!! The problem is that i bought it like this (with 11) , and i have not previous backup of ios 10 in order to downgrade it!!!

the point is , this problem is ios 11 issue or for a reason ipad i bough has an issue?

If you search the forums many have already said the beta doesn't work. Connect iTunes and restore

Just dowgrade to 10.3.2 and working ok!!!! So iOS 11 beta and DJI Go app for now have issue. Thanks every one for your answers !

iOS 11 Beta is an absolute nightmare right now. It's the worst beta I have ever installed. I have already filed 27 unique bug reports, and the list keeps growing.

And don't get me started with macOS.

Through iOS 11 Beta 3 on iPad mini 4 so far with multiple flights in multiple modes with no problems noted.

No problems on iOS 11, i only get often the message in the DJI go app CPU overload ????

I have a iPad mini 4 cell 128 Gb

Best regards
Henk

I'm running iOS Developer 11 Beta 3 (as a developer) on both an iPad Mini 4 WiFi only and an iPad Mini 4 GSM, with both a Mavic Pro and a Spark and I have had ZERO problems.

I was very nervous about using the Spark with the first release - which I found to be very unstable and very buggy - but Beta 2 brought the reliability up to a level that increased my confidence.

I use a cable between the Spark and both iPads when I fly the Spark. But I've had no problems at all.

I agree that you might want to think about restoring to factory and try flying then. If that doesn't work I would suspect the iPad you bought.

Just my advice.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin