DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad mini mount for Mavic Pro

minimpw

Reactions
I just bought this online and thought I would share it. This is a great mount if you're looking to mount your iPad mini. Check it out.
8446a55503682daefc8ab030ffbf2e0a.jpg
f1da9d7d84c7afdc26177155e3b2a520.jpg
f35f82a24611a0fd133ac8dc4f633383.jpg

Here is the link where I bought it, in case you want to check it out.

A bit too bulky for me but looks good...

Personally, I look for an extension that is the most compact/flat (to carry in "fly more combo bag" and get the screen the closest possible to the joysticks so you don't need to move your entire hand to access some options.

Hard to find or I may be too picky...?

Reactions: JoostGT3
I just bought this online and thought I would share it. This is a great mount if you're looking to mount your iPad mini. Check it out.

How sturdy is this mount?

How sturdy is this mount?

Very sturdy. You push the clamps down around the iPad and then turn a knob on the back to tighten.

There is just a small amount of play if you move your controller forward and backward. It also comes with a lanyard hook in the front. I just removed it because I don't use it.

I think it's a great mount.

Reactions: Budmancan
I'm using the MavMount and it's great. Very sturdy. I got the one that allows for up to a 12.9" iPad Pro down to an iPad Mini.

Reactions: Aerial West
A bit too bulky for me but looks good...

Personally, I look for an extension that is the most compact/flat (to carry in "fly more combo bag" and get the screen the closest possible to the joysticks so you don't need to move your entire hand to access some options.

Hard to find or I may be too picky...?

I bought the PGYTech Tablet holder and like it a lot. Very compact design and very good quality.
232214674e4508c58eefb416fa9e48d5.jpg
2968f66fae408b09aeeee4e6aad421e6.jpg

Reactions: colinG

I saw this online today as well. Strongly considering ordering it. I like that is allows you to see the controller still. Looks like it is balanced well too.

BTW hello to another Minnesota person!

Reactions: minimpw
I tried my iPad mini 3 on the controller. While it fit in, I didn't like the feel of it in my hands. I also didn't like having to look below the controller instead of above like I'm used to. I bought and now use the Mavmount from www.Mavmount.com
It brings the iPad to a more natural position for viewing and feels more comfortable in my hands.

thanks for the link. i like how its designed. better view of the tablet screen and you can still see the remote screen.
one concern but. wouldnt this have a problem with the antenna reception? cheers!

I haven't noticed any reception problems.

I tried my iPad mini 3 on the controller. While it fit in, I didn't like the feel of it in my hands. I also didn't like having to look below the controller instead of above like I'm used to. I bought and now use the Mavmount from www.Mavmount.com
It brings the iPad to a more natural position for viewing and feels more comfortable in my hands.
Awesome, glad to hear it ken!

Awesome, glad to hear it ken!
As nice of a build quality as it looks, it still restricts your view of the remote. I would love to find something of that quality that would still allow the ipad to be behind the controller or at least keeping the remote in view

Reactions: EdDuran
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78