DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is a class action a very real possibility?

Do you feel DJI is headed towards a class action lawsuit? Would you join it if one formed?

• No and No

Votes: 91 74.6%
  • Yes and No

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • No and Yes

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Yes and Yes

Votes: 16 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice to make a thread where it's nothing but links to all of the threads where people talk about, wonder, threaten, imply, infer, etccc.. about class action lawsuits.

Nothing says
Setting aside shipping time delays, I feel DJI's handling of customer support has been deceitful, incompetent, and just downright bad.

I have 2 cases I can bring up against DJI so far, but it's not enough. Plus I'm no legal expert. Does anybody else feel a class action lawsuit may be coming for DJI? If one were to form, would you join it?

EDIT: Some people think I'm foolishly trying to start a lawsuit here, thinking that I think the 2 frustrating incidents are worth starting a lawsuit over. To clarify, I have no interest in starting one. This is a general question as to whether you believe DJI has a lawsuit coming and if you would join in on said lawsuit if one were filed.

You do not have 2 cases to bring against DJI. Also, the answer to your questions is no.

Also - how awesome is it to live in a place where we have free time to post on the internet about how mad we are that a company who sold us a $1,000+ drone isn't doing what we ask them to do?

Life is GOOD. Class action lawsuit over shipping and repair times - not good.

It would be nice to make a thread where it's nothing but links to all of the threads where people talk about, wonder, threaten, imply, infer, etccc.. about class action lawsuits.

Nothing says

You do not have 2 cases to bring against DJI. Also, the answer to your questions is no.

Also - how awesome is it to live in a place where we have free time to post on the internet about how mad we are that a company who sold us a $1,000+ drone isn't doing what we ask them to do?

Life is GOOD. Class action lawsuit over shipping and repair times - not good.
I've long dropped the stick here, and my cases were not about shipping times. @dirkclod, can we lock this thread?

Reactions: dirkclod
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2