DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is the Mavic Your EveryDay Flyer?

regdawg

Reactions
Do many of you have a Mavic but also have another drone(s) along side of it? I'm curious if there are many who purchased the Mavic and decided to sell off their other drones because the Mavic was able to satisfy it all for them.

The Mavic isn't the end all be all of drones. Some times you want race around trees and do flips and power rolls, the Mavic can't do that.

I have a couple of racing quads (ImpulseRC Aliens). The Mavic is fun for photos but nothing beats the durability, agility and speed of a racer.

The Mavic isn't the end all be all of drones. Some times you want race around trees and do flips and power rolls, the Mavic can't do that.
Mavic was my first drone. I know, not worthy. But it made me want to try a racer. Any tips? Very different beast as they say.

Mavic was my first drone. I know, not worthy. But it made me want to try a racer. Any tips? Very different beast as they say.

Find some local racers on facebook. Youll need to build one up but theyre a lot of fun. My MP is fun to fly for what it does....nice and low stress but racers can be 2.5 minutes of white-knuckled adrenaline!

I actually carry my Mavic in my backpack between work and school. I had a Phantom 3 and an Inspire that I sold because the Mavic pretty much dominated them lol

I fly a few things but the Mavic gets most of my attention lately probably because it's been Winter since I got it . I expect to give the others equal attention soon :)

Attachments

• hobby room.jpg
    hobby room.jpg
    408.4 KB · Views: 13
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member