DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there any reason to buy a Spark if you've got a Mavic?

Yup ....bought one.....;As somebody set another thread "I just like this s*it"… No need to make judgments on people for what they purchase......That's stupid

Are you guys Act as if we're getting a tattoo… If I play with it , and I don't see any mass merit over the Mavic, I'll put it here or eBay and lose $50-75 ... No big deal to me , worth it To have one in my hand for a while.....

Last edited:
Reactions: dm5272
In my country if a drone weigh more than 500 grams i must get a written approval for each flight in residental areas. Which makes it impossible to fly practically. I would consider to buy one for that reason.

Yup ....bought one.....;As somebody set another thread "I just like this s*it"… No need to make judgments on people for what they purchase......That's stupid

Are you guys Act as if we're getting a tattoo… If I play with it , and I don't see any mass merit over the Mavic, I'll put it here or eBay and lose $50-75 ... No big deal to me , worth it To have one in my hand for a while.....

I don't think anyone was making a judgement. I just wanted to see how Mavic owners were planning on using it.

I'll be using it as a backup to my Mavics in case we crash both on a shoot. It also looks a lot more sturdy. I might just use it instead of the Mavic on really tight (read between trees) shots.

I bought one too. It will basically live in my car hatch, to always be available. The fact that it's so much smaller - and limited - will keep me flying my MP for planned outings while the Spark is an absolute "Wow, I wish I had my Mavic" moments.

Neither rich nor in need of displaying my (lack of) wealth.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_