DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

It's in my hands... Now what?

Yes, there are loads.
Ok - for updates there is only DJI Assistant 2 at the moment...

Congrats on the new MP! You can download DJI Assistant 2 if you want to go that route for updates. You can also do updates right through DJI Go 4 app.

As far as video editing there are many many options. The Go app has a basic editing tool built into it or you can research online and pick from a plethora of options. I use Adobe Premiere Elements 15 and it has everything I need.

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Last edited:
You can find a list of commonly used video editors here.

You can also use Google.com to find answers to questions that have already been answered.

I'm trying to update on wifi but I seem to be stuck at 39 percent? Full charge on Batt and full charge on controller. Is this just a big load? Every once in a while through this my Mavic makes the DJI start up sound.

Help

Noob

You can ignore the sounds and restarts. As long as the percentage keeps progressing, then you're good to go. If the update fails, just restart it and try again. The updates have been failing a few times in a row for some people.

If it occasionally does something new, leave it be. If it is stuck for 5 minutes at any stage, stop, power down, disconnect, restart the process. The DJI Assistant seems to hang up now and then but it will complete the job.

I'm new. I have it in my hands. Give me the answers and don't tell me to look elsewhere. .....

FAQ answer 1) READ THE MANUAL
FAQ answer 2) Do not fly indoors
FAQ answer 3) 95% of the crashes are due to not following FAQ 1 and FAQ 2)
FAQ answer 4) Always say, please and thanks in this forum and in your general life.

I need a microscope to read the instructions that in some cases don't even exist. I rely immensely on these forums as they are way better then the instructions and DJI online support. YOU should know this if you're a vet user.

Thanks for the advice so far. I've powered everything down and will try it again, WiFi by phone as I don't have a link to DJI Assist download from my other post yet,.

I downloaded DJI Assist but it is saying I have an Aspire, i clicked on Mavic. DJI has great products but they have alot to learn about customer service

Once your aircraft and the dji assistant communicate with each other your Mavic will display and not the Inspire.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe