DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 It's not the tech it's the substance. https://youtu.be/K0OOhTrUGFE taken with the Mavic Mini 2

Wow, a mini Grand Canyon.
To be honest I'd change the title of the thread to something more relevant, it would be a shame for folks to miss this because they were put off by the title.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: projectarjun
This is what I love about this forum, being able to see these unique and fabulous views from all over.
Well done. My choices where to fly is water and oceans. I'll keep looking.

Great views. Great stick work! I like the music too. Good Job.

Absolutely stunning, your video had me gripping my chair handle, a very daring flight :)

• Love
Reactions: John Gowland
Wow, a mini Grand Canyon.
To be honest I'd change the title of the thread to something more relevant, it would be a shame for folks to miss this because they were put off by the title.
Absolutely stunning, your video had me gripping my chair handle, a very daring flight :)
Thank you very much.

You are so right. There is no way you would not get to see this footage without a drone. Well, you could walk, many do, but it would be a lot of walking. And then you would have to do a lot of dangerous climbing. The amazing thing about this spot is that it is in the intersection of four canyons. If you adhered to every facet of law, you would never see this. So, do you want to see it or not? For me these are incredibly beautiful places. You people are able to record such beauty.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael Greece